Thursday, October 06, 2005

prelude to the travel

I will be travelling the next one week, almost ten days. How bland it seems as I am writing it out here. I have been so excited, so looking forward to this trip and yet it sounds so insipid. Unless you are careful with words they can truly screw up one's life.

Maybe the words are deserting me. I will try and put it as simple as possible. I am travelling to the desert town of Bikaner which is more than 1700 kiklometers from where I stay. It will be a two day train journey. Afetr reaching Bikaner we are planning to go into the surrounding villages, camel riding and so on.

We are armed with a radio, lots of boks. i am taking five books with me which is a bit too much for a week long holiday. I always dread that i will run out of books.
Looks like I am not in the mood to write anything today. I hope to write more when I return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Calacanis confirms AOL sale
We've all accepted that the Weblogs Inc., sale to AOL is true, but finally we've got the first confirmation of it straight from the horses mouth.well via the wife of one of the Weblogs Inc., team of bloggers, ...
Wow! What a great blog you made, I am really going to bookmark you right now!
If you like then have a look at become rich cause I want to help you making big profits and real cash!
Check it out if you want to earn big and easy ;-)