Tuesday, September 13, 2005

primetime hassles

I woke up early to post some more thoughts. But today I have had the excitement of creating my own blog and publishing it. so most of my time went into creating, naming and all deleting cookies etc. Learning to be savvy in this world. Hey, but its great fun. And I was so busy doing all this that i forgot the way time raced. Reading various people's blogs is also so interetsing. Literally the underbelly of normal people's lives. My phone was almost silent except for one call froma friend who si lonely but seems to have no clue about dealing with it. Listened to her patiently for sometime watching intently at the clock ticking in front of me.

I have to rush. I hate to chop onions and green chillies to make breakfast. Thank God there are some bananas at home. The breakfas is therefore oats and bananas. Oats and cornfalkes is a pro-woman breakfast especially for Indian women who have to produce these enormous breakfasts.

Have to go. Will log in again after I get back.

No comments: